Just like renting a car there are certain things that need to be taken care of when renting a golf cart. Below is the typical process;
- Complete the form at the bottom of our RENTALS page and submit.
- You will receive an email with an Estimate, Rental Agreement, and Waiver.
- You sign the Estimate, Rental Agreement, and Waiver and email them back to us along with your insurance information.
- A 10% non-refundable deposit will be collected if you wish to secure your reservation. No reservations will be guaranteed without a deposit.
- We will coordinate your delivery date and send you an invoice that must be paid in full prior to or at time of delivery.
- Enjoy your golf cart for the rental period.
- We coordinate the pickup, thank you for your business, and hope to be of service to you again.
- Hopefully this isn’t the case for you but we want to be upfront. If cart is returned dirty (e.g., mud, trash, food, etc. – light dust from normal AZ weather is fine), damaged, or without keys; additional fees would be charged.